Always wash and dry your hands thoroughly, removing traces of anything that may cause contamination or damage, before handling.
Preparing Your Product
- Remove from packaging.
- Try to make a habit of making a distinction between the lens you plan to use for the right and left.
- Place on your index finger and check that the lens is clean and not inside out, ensuring that it has a natural bowl like shape.
- Hold your upper lid open with your left hand's index and middle finger, at the same time hold your lower lid open with the middle finger of your right hand. Looking straight at your eye in the mirror, slowly and gently place the accessory in your eye.
- Carefully release your eyelids and blink.
- You can gently massage your eyelid to centre the accessory.
- When you are sure that it is correctly inserted, repeat the procedure for the left eye.
Removing The Lens
- Wash and dry your hands thoroughly.
- Look upwards and hold down the lower lid with the middle finger of your right hand. Placing your index finger and thumb of the same hand on opposite sides of the accessory, slowly slide it down to the white of your eye. Gently pinch the accessory from your eye, ensuring not to pinch too hard.
- Repeat for the other eye.
- Coloured contact lenses are intended for occasional use only. Check with your eyecare practitioner before wearing for prolonged periods or on a daily basis. Your eyecare practitioner will advise you of your recommended wearing schedule.
- Always rinse your accessories with Multi-purpose solution before wearing and after removing.
- After each wear, always store your lenses in fresh Multi-purpose solution in a case.
- If you wear your lenses infrequently, always remember to replace the solution used for fresh solution on a regular basis.
- 90 Days Coloured Contact Lenses have a 3 month life after opening. They are intended to be replaced 3 months after opening, irrespective of the number of times worn during that 3 month period.
- DO NOT wear if your lens appears to be damaged.
- DO NOT share your contact lenses with anyone else.
- DO NOT let hairspray or any other cosmetic aerosols come into contact with your contact lens.
- DO NOT participate in any water sports whilst wearing.
- ALWAYS remove your contact lenses before you go to bed.
- ALWAYS put your contact lenses in before applying any make-up.
- ALWAYS take out your contact lenses before removing any make-up.
- ALWAYS remove immediately if your eyes get red or irritated or if you have any discomfort or pain, and seek help from a qualified eyecare practitioner.
- Please note that our Coloured Contact Lenses are not intended to correct any defect of sight and are intended only for cosmetic colour change.
- If you suffer from any of the following, then you MUST NOT wear our Coloured Contact Lenses:
- Corneal dystrophies
- Corneal ulcers
- Inflammation of the cornea, e.g. keratitis
- Inflammation of the eye, e.g. iritis, uveitis
- Allergic eye conditions
- Any pre-existing eye condition
If you are in any doubt, please seek further advice from your medical or eyecare practitioner. We stock Innovision Lens Colour Contact Lenses which are suitable for normal, healthy eyes (size: 14.5mm diameter, median base curve). If you are in any doubt as to whether these eye accessories are suitable for you, then please consult a medical or eyecare practitioner.
Fitting and Aftercare
- It is recommended that you consult your eyecare practitioner to ensure suitability.
- Always have regular check-ups and follow the advice of your medical or eyecare practitioner.
- If you feel any unexplained discomfort, watering, vision change or redness, remove immediately and seek help from a qualified eyecare practitioner.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this information, please consult your medical or eyecare practitioner.